Nov 29th, 2016
The holidays can be a stressful time, but you don’t have to let them win.
Take control of the holiday season, and chill!
If you want to listen while you read, just click the player, below!
What’s up in this episode?
1. DEC 20th UPDATE – Our FREE Big January Reset is now open for enrollment!
2. Be sure to get on our email list to our free Chill Holidays Cheat Sheet via email!
3. Our new brand, new theme, EatMoveLive52 is coming soon!
4. What’s coming in the podcast? More interviews, plus some ‘he said, she said,’ where we’re not afraid to take the mic alone and make a podcast!
5. Chill Holidays – our annual holiday program, where we help our group to beat holiday stress and defeat the myth of holiday weight gain, and in the process hit January more relaxed, better, stronger, and leaner than ever.
Chill Holidays & 5 Strategies to Beat Stress and Overeating this Holiday Season
6. Scruffy Hospitality – Speaking of holiday celebrations, how about having people over without worrying about perfection. The holidays are about people, right?
Roland & Galina
PS – As we head toward 2017, I know you’re thinking about kicking off the New Year healthier than ever Checkout out our free Great January Reset, below!
Subscribe and Listen – Chill Holidays – Stress, Overeating, and Holiday Weight Gain
EatMoveLive52 Podcast – download or subscribe using the links below
Click to listen in your browser, or right click and choose ‘save link as…’ to save to your computer: EatMoveLive52 Podcast
For best results, subscribe to the podcast and get the shows automatically!
Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes – EatMoveLive52 Podcast in iTunes
Subscribe to the podcast via Stitcher – EatMoveLive52 Podcast in Stitcher
Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play Music – EatMoveLive52 Podcast in Google Play Music
Subscribe via RSS or your favorite podcast app – EatMoveLive52 Podcast RSS
Our theme music is Sorry, but Comfort Fit
The post Chill Holidays Podcast – Strategies to beat stress, overeating, and holiday weight gain appeared first on #EatMoveLive52.