Apr 8th, 2013
model vs model, liquid a$$, paleo rules, and treadmills drool!
Thank you for your support during last month’s promotional drive!
Now that you’ve had a chance to take a look at the program, would you please take a minute to give us a quick, honest review? Short and sweet is just fine!
Click here to review the book!
Roland and Galya
What did we talk about?
1. Victoria Secret Model vs Fitness Model
2. iPad posture in kids – 7 year old get cervical pain
4. Aromatherapy? Liquid Ass @ liquidass.com
5. Paleo Bashing – A lot of the paleo diet criticism is strawman arguments, and makes for funny headlines. For the record, we agree, and wish the healthy paleo diet had a better name.
Paloefantasy on Amazon.com
Debunking Paleo on TEDx
6. Treadmills and Foot health
Says Restorative Exercise™ Specialist Katy Bowman:
Walk, but STAY OFF THE TREADMILL!
The treadmill is a no-no for anyone with a hip, pelvic floor, psoas, or knee issues. Sounds weird, right? You thought walking was walking? Nope. Ok, fast physics lesson. On this planet, things move forward by:
A) Pushing backward
B) Using A Credit Card
C) Leaning forward, and then falling.
If you guessed “A and C”, then you are correct.
Source: Aligned & Well
We hope you enjoy the Eat Well, Move Well Podcast!
Right click and choose ‘save link as…’ to save to your pc: Eat Well, Move Well Podcast #8