Jan 31st, 2018
Roland & Galina sit down to talk books, Q&A, and why the Personal Health Planner is the key to YOUR health success.
Roland & Galina - Q&A and Your Personal Health Planner
Galina and Roland. Alone.
Roland & Galina sit down (stand up, actually) to talk books, Q&A, and why the Personal Health Planner is the key to YOUR health success.
What's up in this episode
- The best book review, ever - Adam lost 12 pounds by reading just the first 44 pages! ;) Imagine what will happen when he finishes the book!
- Question - "I start off strong, but after a few weeks I lose steam and end up quitting. What can I do?"
- Question - "I have issues with addiction. I've got the drugs and alcohol under control, but I still have issues with sweets and comfort foods when I'm feeling lonely."
- Personal Health Planner time! If you haven't watched Galina's free lesson on setting personal health goals and setting yourself up for success, now is the time!
- Review Eat Well, Move Well, Live Well here!
Links and Resources
Emotional Eating Podcast Episode, including Galina's three techniques to stop an emotional eating episode in its tracks!
Somatic and Developmental Trauma Resources and Practitioners
Love the show?
Subscribe and Review the EatMoveLive52 Podcast
Reviews help spread the word, big time!
It only takes a minute to leave a quick review. Just try ten words and see how how fast it goes!
Oh, and subscribing to the show brings each episode to you and your phone automatically!
Our podcast theme music is "Protofunk" by Kevin MacLeod of incompetech.com. Licensed under Creative Commons 3.0.
Roland & Galina
PS. Don't forget to try your Personal Health Planner!